The Law Offices of Patrice L. Goldman, A Professional Corporation represents employees on a full-range of issues, including:
- sexual harassment or hostile work environment;
- discrimination on the basis of a protected category, including race, sex, age, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, age, and/or pregnancy;
- wrongful termination;
- breach of contract;
- severance negotiations;
- failure to pay wages, including overtime;
- failure to pay commissions;
- violations of the wage and hours laws;
- whistleblower protections;
- family/medical leave;
- pregnancy leave;
- qui tam.
The Law Offices of Patrice L. Goldman, A Professional Corporation offers hourly consultation services, as well as representation paid on an hourly basis or a contingency basis.
Pat Goldman offers the skills and knowledge she has acquired over the past two decades as an employment law litigator to act as a mediator for parties involved in employment law disputes.